11 - What documents are required for pre - registration at Migrant Learners` Unit ?​

​The following documents are required:

  • Birth certificate with English translation
  • Identity Malta certification 
  • Residential property agreement
  • Marriage certificate
  • Care and custody document
  • Vaccination record with English translation
  • Any other required information 
The school may request education records of your child.​

Medical history and pertinent health information are also necessary.